Summer Encore SeriesFree Webinar: From GTIN Adoption to Maturity - Insights for the Journey
Accurate online listings, multi-channel fulfillment, traceability, and quality data – all begin with standards-based product identification.
The value proposition is clear—as physical commerce moves online—unique product identification becomes key to search, discovery and purchase decisions. “If a consumer can’t find it, they can’t buy it!”
Standards-based product identifiers are essential for efficient and effective communication of product information. Whether it’s B2B or B2C data sharing in apparel, general merchandise, hardlines, foodservice, healthcare or retail grocery, a non-standards-based approach can result in inefficient, time-consuming, error-prone business processes. The GS1 Global Trade Item Number® (GTIN®) is a global identifier, utilized in more than 25 industry sectors, to identify, capture and share precise product information. It helps connect communities and resolve industry issues related to product identification and data.
Join the GS1 US panel of industry experts, on Wednesday, August 21, from 2:00 to 3:00 PM ET, to get an overview of how your company can progress through the GS1 US GTIN Adoption and Usage Model and receive detailed implementation guidance for each level of GTIN maturity in the U.S. retail, healthcare, and food industry supply chains.
Brand Owners / Manufacturers – attend to learn how to:
- Simplify product identification with a single identifier
- Reduce mis-shipments and time spent resolving order and invoice errors Enable product information accuracy - provide your data recipients with access to brand owner-defined product information
- Provide an accurate view of products to support correct contract pricing, sales tracing, administration fee reporting, rebate and chargeback processes
- Improve your product management processes
Data Recipients (retailers/distributors/operators/wholesalers/group purchasing organizations) – attend to learn how to:
- Streamline sales, ordering, invoicing, receiving, and expense offset processes
- Improve product management processes and reduce the time spent resolving orders, pricing and invoice errors
- Create a smooth purchasing experience with complete product data available
- Promote product information accuracy – leveraging accurate brand owner data across all your product marketing platforms
Who Should Attend:
- Small, mid-sized and large retailers, marketplaces, brand owners, suppliers, distributors, operators, wholesalers, manufacturers, group purchasing organizations, and healthcare providers
- Staff who are responsible for master data management, item setup, product information sharing, data synchronization, supply chain operations, inventory management, information technology, procurement, contracting, or pricing—across the apparel, general merchandise, hardlines, retail grocery, foodservice, fresh foods, and healthcare industries
- Technology, service, and logistics solution providers