Course OverviewPrepare for DSCSA Requirements
This certificate training is designed for pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and repackagers who want to learn how to use GS1 Standards to help support their supply chain in meeting the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirement to track and trace products at the product and case level. The course will also provide best practice guidance for using the GS1 System to meet DSCSA verification of Product Identifiers.*
- LearnThe key DSCSA milestones.
- LearnHow you can use your NDC Labeler Code as part of your GS1 Company Prefix.
- LearnHow to identify your lowest sellable units and homogeneous cases.
- LearnWhich GS1 Data Carriers meet DSCSA guidelines.
- LearnThe GS1 Application Identifiers for product identification and marking.
- LearnHow to meet DSCSA data exchange requirements.
Online CourseAt Your Own Convenience
Register for our Online Certificate course to:
- Learn at your own pace, with unlimited access for one year.
- Gain access to course content anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection. Play, replay, and fast-forward to specific content as many times as you need.
- Complete knowledge checks designed to practice course material and confirm knowledge transfer.
Need Help or Have QuestionsContact Us!
Have more questions and would like to speak to one of our course specialists? Please call +1.937.428.3796 (Specialists are available Monday-Friday, 8AM – 5PM ET) or fill out this form and one of our course specialist will get in touch with you shortly.