Designed for retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, chain pharmacies, and anyone preparing for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements. This course will help you understand the DSCSA 2020 and 2023 dispenser requirements and help you prepare for receiving products and cases.
Course OverviewPrepare Your System and Processes
Is your pharmacy ready for the 2020 and 2023 DSCSA milestones? If there is an inquiry of a suspect or illegitimate product, do you know what to do? Are your traceability business processes ready for the digital supply chain—from lot-level traceability to full serialized electronic data exchange? Learn how you and your organization can use the GS1 System of Standards to prepare your systems and processes for serialization and for receiving products and cases from suppliers who use GS1 Standards to implement DSCSA.*
- Learn at your own pace.
- Gain unlimited access to course content for one year.
- Get introduced to key concepts about the GS1 barcodes used for products and homogeneous cases.
- Understand the GS1 Application Identifiers used to encode DSCSA data into barcodes.
- Learn GS1 Standards that support DSCSA data exchange.
- Bring back your new knowledge to your company and enhance your own professional development.
Need Help or Have Questions?Contact Us!
Have more questions and would like to speak to one of our course specialists? Please call +1.937.428.3796 (Specialists are available Monday-Friday, 8AM – 5PM ET) or fill out this form and one of our course specialist will get in touch with you shortly.