Best Practice Guideline for Exchanging Product Images and Attributes, Release 3.0 – Guideline Introduction
Thursday, September 28, 2017
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (ET)
“Consumers today have a very low tolerance for mistakes... If the product doesn’t match its information it will aggravate them (potentially causing mistrust and loss of future business) and increasing return handling costs (and thinning margins)*.”
To meet consumer demand and drive business growth the Retail Industry, in collaboration with the GS1 US Product Images & Data Attributes Workgroup, developed an extended / standardized set of unified commerce-friendly product images and data attributes and the guidelines for exchanging them.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can leverage Release 3.0 to:
- Streamline image and product attribute sharing and get products online sooner
- Eliminate many of your existing manual/labor intensive processes
- Optimize product imagery and attribute processes to enhance speed-to-market product availability
Who Should Attend:
This document is designed to be used by both suppliers and retailers, as well as establishes a framework for third party providers that may service either trading partner.
- The guidance provided is applicable to all companies trading products in the general merchandise and apparel sector. This includes, but is not limited to, cosmetics, jewelry, footwear, fashion accessories, apparel and sportswear, sporting goods, home fashion, and small appliances.
- This document can be used by companies throughout North America.
- The primary audience is the business analyst who must determine which product information must be sourced, validated and syndicated (shared) within the enterprise and between trading partners.
- Brands and Retailers in the Apparel and General Merchandise Industry as well as those who work in supply chain, marketing, product/item maintenance (for both store and online) and merchandising.